October 12 - 17, 2018 (6 days / 5 nights)
New York City
- PERFORMANCE at the legendary CARNEGIE HALL!
- MUSIC MINISTRY in TIMES SQUARE!
- WORSHIP at the famous BROOKLYN TABERNACLE!
- PARTNER with the NORTH AMERICAN MISSION BOARD (NAMB)!
- HANDS-ON ministry and training in LOCAL CHURCHES!
- EXPERIENCE the BIG APPLE with opportunities to see TIMES SQUARE, CENTRAL PARK, 9/11 MEMORIAL, WALL STREET, EMPIRE STATE BUILDING, STATUE OF LIBERTY, ST. PATRICK’S CATHEDRAL, THE UNITED NATIONS BUILDING and many more!
- ENJOY a 72-hour HOP-ON/HOP-OFF pass on a DOUBLE DECKER bus!
- INDULGE in a panoramic DINNER CRUISE around New York Harbor!
Spouses and Family Welcome!
Please Note: This is an exclusive trip for the Singing Men of Texas and their families
(Subject to change)
Friday, October 12th
- Late morning or early afternoon arrival in NYC
- Welcome by CCT Staff
- Transfer to Crowne Plaza Times Square for check-in
- 72-hour Hop-on/Hop-off bus pass begins
- Evening Free
Saturday, October 13th
- Breakfast / Morning Free
- Afternoon dress rehearsal at Carnegie Hall
- Dinner break
- Carnegie Hall concert
Sunday, October 14th
- Small Group Music Ministry in local churches – partnering with NAMB
- Lunch with church members
- Continue ministry and training
- Early evening – flash mob in Times Square
- Evening free
Monday, October 15th
- Free day for sightseeing, shopping, ministry opportunities, etc.
- Possible late afternoon concert in Central Park
- Evening Free
Tuesday, October 16th
- Free morning for sightseeing
- Mid-afternoon dinner cruise
- Evening – ministry at Brooklyn Tabernacle’s Tuesday night prayer meeting
Wednesday, October 17th
- Check-out of hotel
- Transfer to airport for return flights home
- Transportation within New York City by modern motor coach
- Accommodations at Crowne Plaza Times Square
- Airport transfers to and from hotel (if arriving during specified times)
- Breakfast each day in Times Square
- Dinner cruise around New York Harbor
- 72 hour Hop-on, Hop-off pass
- A CCT final packet, including itinerary, all details pertaining to the trip and luggage tags
- Rental fees of performance venues, artist fees and associated costs
- Individual health insurance coverage
- Tour management and coordination of all items related to the tour
- Assistance from CCT Staff throughout the tour
- Admissions to specified itinerary events
- Tips to drivers and guides
What’s Not Included
- Travel to and from your home to departure airport
- Meals not specified in itinerary