Dr. David Fleming, Senior Pastor, Champion Forest Baptist Church
Brent Dyer, Worship Pastor, Champion Forest Baptist Church
Phil Barfoot, Host
TaRanda Greene, Guest Artist
- PERFORM ministry concerts in BATH ABBEY CATHEDRAL, UNIVERSITY CHURCH IN OXFORD, SOUTHWARK CATHEDRAL, KENSINGTON TEMPLE and some of the GREAT CATHEDRALS of BRITAIN!
- PARTNER with LOCAL CHURCHES in ministry!
- WORSHIP in the NEW ROOM, the world’s oldest Methodist Church!
- REFRESH your spirit as we sing the GREAT HYMNS OF THE CHURCH in the very place they were written!
- EXPAND your Ministry with a NETWORK TV SPECIAL in London!
- EXPERIENCE Buckingham Palace, Westminster, Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Downing Street, Piccadilly Circus, the London Eye, the Tower of London, Trafalgar Square and the incredible city of London!
- ENJOY Historic Oxford and Christ Church!
- EXPLORE the unique city of Bath and a visit to the Roman Baths!
- TOUR the city of Bristol, the place where John Wesley preached his first sermon! Singers and non-singers welcome!
Singers and Non-Singers Welcome!
Please Note: This is an exclusive trip for participants from Champion Forest Baptist Church in Houston, Texas and is not open for general registration.
(Subject to change)
July 24th – Depart US
- Depart the US for overnight flight to London
July 25th – Arrival London-Bristol
- Arrival in London
- Welcome by our local guides
- Walking/Bus tour of Bristol
- Check-in to our 4-star hotel in Bristol
- Welcome dinner (provided)
- Overnight in Bristol
July 26th – Bath Day Trip
- Depart for Bath
- Walking tour of Bath
- After lunch, concert in Bath Abbey Cathedral
- Visit to Roman Baths
- Depart for Bristol
- Dinner (provided)
- Evening Free
July 27th – Oxford – London
- Depart for Oxford
- Concert at the University Church of St. Mary the Virgin
- After lunch, Walking tour of Oxford, Christ Church, Cathedral Church
- Depart for London
- Check-in to Hilton hotel – London
- Evening Free
July 27th – London
- Full free day to explore London (optional tour to Windsor Castle/Westminster Abbey will be offered at an additional cost)
July 28th – London
- West End Panoramic Sightseeing tour of London, including Buckingham Palace, Changing of the Guard, Westminster, Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, The London Eye, Downing Street, Piccadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square
- Mid afternoon – leave for Kensington Temple
- Brief rehearsal, eat at church
- Major Ministry concert in Kensington Temple
- Return to hotel
July 29th – London
- Guided tour of the Tower of London including the Crown Jewels
- Tour of Wesley’s Chapel, John Wesley’s house, Tomb of John Wesley, visit to Bunhill Cemetery to see graves of other Hymn Writers
- After lunch, leave for TBN Television Studios
- Light dinner
- TV taping at TBN studios (live audience)
- Return to hotel
July 30th – London
- Full free morning
- After lunch, depart for Southwark Cathedral
- Afternoon concert at Southwark Cathedral
- Farewell Celebration Dinner (provided)
- Evening Free
July 31st – Departure/Arrival US
- Transfer to Heathrow for return flights home
Optional Extension – Paris
August 1st (extension only) – Departure for Paris
- Morning departure transfer to London St. Pancras Station. Catch the Eurostar Train to Paris. Group will be met by our local English Speaking guide. Board coaches and transfer into central Paris passing many of the major sights, including: The Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, The Champs Elysees, The Louvre and the Church of Notre Dame.
- Welcome dinner in the hotel.
- Evening free
August 2nd (extension only) – Paris
- Sightseeing commencing in the Louvre which is Paris’ single largest building, the largest Palace in Europe, the largest museum in the Western Hemisphere and probably the most recognized symbol of art and culture in all history. So much to see at the Louvre (some 400,000 works!) so your time will need to be planned. Highlights include early renaissance masterpieces like Mantegna¹s Crucifixion, da Vinci¹s atmospheric Virgin of the Rocks, and of course the star of the museum is La Joconde (the Mona Lisa).
- After free time for lunch we continue sightseeing with a visit to Notre Dame Cathedral, built between 1163 and 1330. This magnificent cathedral is known for its gargoyle statues and tower bell and is the most important religious edifice in France. We conclude with a Cruise along the River Seine.
- Evening free
August 3rd (extension only) – Versailles
- This morning we transfer to Versailles for a visit to the magnificent chateau outside of Paris that served as the residence for several of King Louis’ of France. The splendor of the Grande Apartments and gilded Hall of Mirrors is unsurpassed and it was here that the Treaty of Versailles, ending the First World War, was ratified. Sprawling gardens extend beyond the chateau, where we may choose to walk and explore the beautiful grounds.
- We return to Paris this afternoon for free time for optional sightseeing and shopping.
August 4th (extension only) – Departure/Arrival US
- Transfer to Charles de Gaulle for return flights home
- Transportation by modern motor coach
- Accommodations at 4-star quality hotels
- Breakfast each day
- Dinners on 5 evenings
- A CCT final packet, including itinerary, all details pertaining to the trip and luggage tags
- Rental fees of performance venues and associated costs
- Individual health insurance coverage
- Tour management, and coordination of all items related to the tour
- Assistance from CCT Staff throughout the tour
- Admissions to John Wesley’s New Room (Bristol), Roman Baths (Bath), Christchurch College (Oxford), Tower of London (London), John Wesley’s House (London)
- Professional English speaking guides
- All of the above (plus 1 additional dinner).
- One-way standard class train ticket on Eurostar from London to Paris.
- Three nights accommodations at 4-star quality hotels.
- Admissions to The Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral, River Seine Cruise, Palace of Versailles
What’s Not Included
- Tips to drivers and guides
- Airfare (offered separately)
- Travel to and from your home to departure airport
- Meals not specified in itinerary