Michael Adler, Worship Pastor, Shades Mountain Baptist Church
Joe Estes, Worship Pastor, Minister of Music & Worship, FBC Trussville
David Phelps, Guest Artist
- PERFORMANCE at the legendary CARNEGIE HALL!
- MUSIC MINISTRY in TIMES SQUARE!
- WORSHIP at the famous BROOKLYN TABERNACLE!
- PARTNER with the NORTH AMERICAN MISSION BOARD (NAMB)!
- HANDS-ON MINISTRY and training in LOCAL CHURCHES!
- EXPERIENCE the BIG APPLE with opportunities to see TIMES SQUARE, 9/11 MEMORIAL, CENTRAL PARK, WALL STREET, EMPIRE STATE BUILDING, STATUE OF LIBERTY, ST. PATRICK’S CATHEDRAL, THE UNITED NATIONS BUILDING and many more!
- ENJOY a 72-hour HOP-ON/HOP-OFF pass on a DOUBLE DECKER bus!
- INDULGE in a panoramic DINNER CRUISE around New York Harbor!
Musicians and Non-Musicians Welcome!
(Subject to change)
Friday, June 15th
- Late morning or early afternoon arrival in NYC
- Welcome by CCT Staff
- Transfer to Crowne Plaza Times Square for check-in
- 72-hour Hop-on/Hop-off bus pass begins
- Evening Free
Saturday, June 16th
- Breakfast / Morning Free
- Afternoon dress rehearsal at Carnegie Hall
- Dinner break
- Carnegie Hall concert
Sunday, June 17th
- Small Group music ministry in local churches
- Lunch with church members
- Continue ministry and training
- Late Afternoon – flash mob in Times Square
- Evening free
Monday, June 18th
- Ministry day, working with ministry partners
- Evening Free
Tuesday, June 19th
- Free morning for sightseeing
- Mid-afternoon dinner cruise
- Evening – ministry at Brooklyn Tabernacle’s Tuesday night prayer meeting
Wednesday, June 20th
- Check-out of hotel
- Transfer to airport for return flights home
- Transportation within New York City by modern motor coach
- Accommodations at Crowne Plaza Times Square
- Airport transfers to and from hotel (if arriving during specified times)
- Breakfast each day in Times Square
- Dinner cruise around New York Harbor
- 72 hour Hop-on, Hop-off pass
- A CCT final packet, including itinerary, all details pertaining to the trip and luggage tags
- Rental fees of performance venues, artist fees and associated costs
- Individual health insurance coverage
- Tour management and coordination of all items related to the tour
- Assistance from CCT Staff throughout the tour
- Admissions to specified itinerary events
- Tips to drivers and guides
What’s Not Included
- Travel to and from your home to departure airport
- Meals not specified in itinerary