Registration for this trip has ended, please contact our office with any questions regarding this tour.
Michael Adler, Worship Pastor, Shades Mountain Baptist Church
Joe Estes, Worship Pastor, Minister of Music & Worship, FBC Trussville
David Phelps, Guest Artist
- PERFORMANCE at the legendary CARNEGIE HALL!
- MUSIC MINISTRY in TIMES SQUARE!
- WORSHIP at the famous BROOKLYN TABERNACLE!
- PARTNER with the NORTH AMERICAN MISSION BOARD (NAMB)!
- HANDS-ON MINISTRY and training in LOCAL CHURCHES!
- EXPERIENCE the BIG APPLE with opportunities to see TIMES SQUARE, 9/11 MEMORIAL, CENTRAL PARK, WALL STREET, EMPIRE STATE BUILDING, STATUE OF LIBERTY, ST. PATRICK’S CATHEDRAL, THE UNITED NATIONS BUILDING and many more!
- ENJOY a 72-hour HOP-ON/HOP-OFF pass on a DOUBLE DECKER bus!
- INDULGE in a panoramic DINNER CRUISE around New York Harbor!
Musicians and Non-Musicians Welcome!
(Subject to change)
Friday, June 15th
- Late morning or early afternoon arrival in NYC
- Welcome by CCT Staff
- Transfer to Crowne Plaza Times Square for check-in
- 72-hour Hop-on/Hop-off bus pass begins
- Evening Free
Saturday, June 16th
- Breakfast / Morning Free
- Afternoon dress rehearsal at Carnegie Hall
- Dinner break
- Carnegie Hall concert
Sunday, June 17th
- Small Group music ministry in local churches
- Lunch with church members
- Continue ministry and training
- Late Afternoon – flash mob in Times Square
- Evening free
Monday, June 18th
- Ministry day, working with ministry partners
- Evening Free
Tuesday, June 19th
- Free morning for sightseeing
- Mid-afternoon dinner cruise
- Evening – ministry at Brooklyn Tabernacle’s Tuesday night prayer meeting
Wednesday, June 20th
- Check-out of hotel
- Transfer to airport for return flights home
- Transportation within New York City by modern motor coach
- Accommodations at Crowne Plaza Times Square
- Airport transfers to and from hotel (if arriving during specified times)
- Breakfast each day in Times Square
- Dinner cruise around New York Harbor
- 72 hour Hop-on, Hop-off pass
- A CCT final packet, including itinerary, all details pertaining to the trip and luggage tags
- Rental fees of performance venues, artist fees and associated costs
- Individual health insurance coverage
- Tour management and coordination of all items related to the tour
- Assistance from CCT Staff throughout the tour
- Admissions to specified itinerary events
- Tips to drivers and guides
What’s Not Included
- Travel to and from your home to departure airport
- Meals not specified in itinerary