Registration for this trip has ended, please contact our office with any questions regarding this tour.
Phillips, Craig & Dean, Special Guest Artist
Travis Cottrell, Special Guest Artist
Marcia Ware, Special Guest Artist
Phil Barfoot, Host
- Perform the WORLD PREMIERE of NEW WORSHIP MUSIC at the legendary CARNEGIE HALL!
- Worship at the famous BROOKLYN TABERNACLE!
- Partner with LOCAL CHURCHES in ministry!
- Experience the WORLD’S MOST EXCITING CITY with opportunities to see TIMES SQUARE, 9/11 MEMORIAL, CENTRAL PARK, WALL STREET, EMPIRE STATE BUILDING, THE CHRYSLER BUILDING, STATUE OF LIBERTY, ST. PATRICK’S CATHEDRAL, THE UNITED NATIONS BUILDING and many more!
- Enjoy a 72-hour HOP-ON HOP-OFF pass on a DOUBLE DECKER bus!
- Indulge in a Panoramic DINNER CRUISE around New York Harbor!
Singers and Non-singers Welcome!
(Subject to change)
Wednesday, May 31st
- Late morning or early afternoon arrival in NYC
- Welcome by CCT Staff
- Transfer to Crowne Plaza Times Square for check in
- 72 Hour Hop-on Hop-off bus pass begins (good through 6pm on Saturday)
- Evening Free
Thursday, June 1st
- Rehearsal at the Crowne Plaza Times Square
- Early Dinner cruise
- Evening Free
Friday, June 2nd
- Morning Free
- Afternoon dress rehearsal at Carnegie Hall
- Dinner break
- 8pm- concert at Carnegie Hall
Saturday, June 3rd
- Free day for sightseeing, shopping, Broadway shows, etc.
Sunday, June 4th
- Check out of our hotel
- Buses leave for worship at Brooklyn Tabernacle
- Transfer to airport for return flights home
- EXTENSION ONLY
- Return to our Times Square hotel
- Afternoon/Evening Free
Monday, June 5th (extension only)
- Check out of our hotel for transfer to airport for return flights home
- Transportation within New York City by modern motor coach.
- Accommodations at Crowne Plaza Times Square.
- Airport transfers to and from hotel (if arriving during specified times).
- Breakfast each day at Planet Hollywood – Times Square.
- Dinner cruise around New York Harbor.
- 72 hour Hop-on Hop-off pass.
- A CCT final packet, including itinerary, all details pertaining to the trip and luggage tags.
- Rental fees of performance venues, artist fees and associated costs.
- Individual health insurance coverage.
- Tour management and coordination of all items related to the tour.
- Assistance from CCT Staff throughout the tour.
- Admissions to specified itinerary events.
- Tips to drivers and guides.
What’s Not Included
- Travel to and from your home to departure airport.
- Meals not specified in itinerary.
- We suggest you obtain Trip Cancellation Insurance through Travel Guard. To register, click on the link below. If you prefer to register for this insurance by phone, call 1-800-826-4919 and tell the operator that you are traveling with Celebration Concert Tours. If calling in, you will also need to give the operator our ARC reference number, which is #325579.